BLUE ANT CODE (http://artbabygame.com/blue-ant-code/)
This application is part of a research carried out by María Zapata Cáceres and Estefanía Martín Barroso, professors at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos of the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática. Our research involves technologies applied to education. Specifically, it focuses on the area of computational thinking from early stages. Our objectives are to know first hand:
– From what age can computational thinking concepts be taught (including the Early Childhood Education stage in the studies)?
– When to teach certain computational concepts (depending on the skills that children have depending on their age)?
– What are the benefits of computational thinking for children with special educational needs (e.g. dyslexia, ADHD, high abilities, Asperger’s, disability, …)?
– Is there a direct relationship between students’ grades in different areas with computational thinking?
For this reason, the application on its initial screen will ask for the child’s age and gender. In addition, a nickname (limited to 8 characters and which can be invented), which is not mandatory, is requested to be put on the game interface and associated with the points he/she carries. No information allowing the child to be identified is collected.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and the Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, on the Protection of Personal Data and guaranteeing
of Digital Rights, everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him/her.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, ENTER MULTIMEDIA, S.L (hereinafter, ENTER MULTIMEDIA) informs you of, and you expressly consent to, the following:
- The personal data provided by you will be incorporated into a file owned by ENTER MULTIMEDIA, duly registered in the Data Protection General Registry. The purpose of this file is to manage the Users, the provision of services requested and, in general, the management, development and fulfilment of the relationship established.
- You warrant that the data provided is true, exact, complete and current, and you accept liability for any harm, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of breach of this obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you warrant that you have informed such party of the content of this document and that you have obtained the corresponding authorisation to provide their data to ENTER MULTIMEDIA for the aforementioned purposes.
- In the case of personal data collected through forms provided for this purpose, you must complete at least the fields marked with an asterisk; if that compulsory data is not provided, ENTER MULTIMEDIA will be unable to accept and manage your requests or queries.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data, please write to the following address: C/Santa Engracia, 28010, with the reference “Data Protection”, or to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a result of ENTER MULTIMEDIA’s concern about guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your data, the necessary levels of security for the protection of personal data have been adopted and technical measures have been employed to avoid, as far as possible, any loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and/or theft of the personal information provided.
- In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, in the event that you do not wish to receive e-mails from ENTER MULTIMEDIA in the future, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Enter Multimedia is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any content in a linked site link. Hypertext links provided here are intended only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Multimedia Enter reference site.
Many of our Websites/Apps are intended for general audiences and we do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. When users identify as under 13, we will block such users from providing Personal Information or make sure to get prior parental consent before collecting Personal Information. To the extent we feel that any of our Websites/Apps are directed to children under the age of 13, we will not collect Personal Information from users of those Websites/Apps.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the information from our system.
We may collect Non-Personal Information, such as a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer that may be used by a child to play our Websites/Apps. The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information. In addition, this data will be used solely for internal purposes such as personalization of content, security, and contextual (not behavioral) advertising.
Certain of our Websites/Apps may permit in-game purchases, even if the applicable game was free to download. Such purchases do not always require the re-entry of credit card information because they may be made through an existing third-party account. If you are a parent who is concerned about this feature, you may disable the ability to make in-game purchases and following the necessary prompts to prohibit such purchases.
If you are between the age of 13 and 18, please obtain your parents’ permission prior to registering or providing us with any Personal Information.